There are no current openings at this location. Join the waitlist, book a tour, or send the provider a message to see if this program is a good fit.
Our mission is to provide an environment that nurtures, cares for, and challenges the children, at the same time teaching them the love of God. Our preschool staff is highly qualified and the atmosphere is safe and encouraging.
We promote growth in each of the following areas of development
• Language skills and Academics: In our preschool curriculum we join cognitive learning with the development of listening, following direction, math, science exploration, language skills, writing, and early reading.
• Physical well being: Our staff helps each child to adapt to routines, to develop both large and small muscle skills and to best utilize all of their sensory experiences.
• Emotional health: Warm and professional teachers use consistent policies to develop and encourage an atmosphere of trust while helping each child establish self discipline, increase self-control and develop a positive self image.
• Social development: We encourage each child to share, communicate, and develop empathy for each other. We want them to recognize that everyone has feelings that are to be respected by everyone else.
• Spiritual guidance: We weave this throughout the day teaching children about a loving God and His only son, Jesus, with Bible stories, songs and the use of prayer before eating.
• Creativity: We encourage originality and the use of a variety of self expressive art materials while using preschool curriculum content designed to be relevant and interesting to each age level.
We are working hard to support as many parents as we can, but at this moment your browser is not supported.
Our app works best with the newest version of the browsers listed below (excluding "beta").
If upgrading to a new browser is a problem for you, please let us know: email@example.com